Small Arena Rules
1. Only boarders are to be in the small arena at any time, unless previously approved by Steve and Kelli.
2. Current boarders are permitted to have a guest ride with them in the small arena, as long as that boarder is present the ENTIRE time AND their guest has paid their per rider haul-in fee of $15 (includes use of small arena lights).
3. ALL outside horses that enter the small arena MUST have current vaccine records on file with Steve and Kelli.
4. Current boarded horses are permitted to be loose in the small arena as long as their owner remains on the premises. If we deem a horse to be too destructive, we may revoke this privilege.
5. Boarders may open the side garage doors while riding, but must shut them when done.
6. All small arena lights must be shut off when not in use.