Our fully enclosed, 100’x100’ small arena is located directly off our full care boarding barn and is primarily for daily, exclusive boarder use. We do offer our small arena for private rental options, specifically for those of who may have 1-2 young horses who need a more private, less intimidating space to work than the large arena. Only one time slot per person will be scheduled at any time with absolutely no more than three horses, no lessons and no outside trainers. These private rental slots are strictly by our approval only, and must be scheduled at least 4 days in advance. Pricing is $50 per 2 hour time slot with a 2 hour minimum, which includes use of lights. We will require current vaccine records on any horses that will be in the small arena prior to use. If you are interested in reserving a small arena time slot, or would like more information, please call us at 503-349-9112.
***Please note that unless a private rental is scheduled with us, at all other times the small arena is NOT available for open riding, and is for current boarder use only.
Small Arena Rules
1. Only boarders are to be in the small arena at any time, unless previously approved by Steve and Kelli.
2. Current boarders are permitted to have a guest ride with them in the small arena, as long as that boarder is present the ENTIRE time AND their guest has paid their per rider haul-in fee of $15 (includes use of small arena lights).
3. ALL outside horses that enter the small arena MUST have current vaccine records on file with Steve and Kelli.
4. Current boarded horses are permitted to be loose in the small arena as long as their owner remains on the premises. If we deem a horse to be too destructive, we may revoke this privilege.
5. Boarders may open the side garage doors while riding, but must shut them when done.
6. All small arena lights must be shut off when not in use.